Two months later...

Almost two months have passed since my last blog post. Two hectic months. Holidays over Christmas and new year, then a little bit of work, then a week's skiing holiday in the Alps, then a bit more work.

Decided that I can't bear the thought of living in the same flat for a sixth year and started looking for a new place. It took my almost a fortnight to find a place and I'm glad I did. I was a bit reluctant to start, but once you get to agents and look at a few you just can't go back... Here I am now, looking forward to move to my new flat and post some more stories to my blog.

And the next story is a very interesting one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GetDIBits vs. Scanline vs. Pixels[] in Delphi Bitmaps

Installation of Mint 17.1 Cinnamon on VMWare

Now and Then