“mwdao” goes Atom

I have been looking at the “atom.xml” blog technology recently, a publishing standard for news web sites and weblogs. This blog is automatically Atom enabled (see Blogger help) which basically means that you can use a news reader such as the freeware FeedReader to subscribe and read the posts like in an NewsGroups program. I decided to get some hands-on experience on atoms, so I modified the program that creates my PhotoBlog (“My Wandering Days Are Over...”) to generate an atom.xml as well. The result is that you can now keep track of any new posts I create for “MWDAO” using your RSS Feed reader ;-)

Comments

Unknown said…
you have to add a small preview of your photos to the atom.xml :)

Popular posts from this blog

GetDIBits vs. Scanline vs. Pixels[] in Delphi Bitmaps

Installation of Mint 17.1 Cinnamon on VMWare

Now and Then